Regulatory requirements or medical practices may vary from country to country, as well as legal advice and personal data protection.
The information contained in the area you are about to enter may not be appropriate to use in your country.
We are looking for an “Embedded Software Engineer” with amazing skills in embedded systems. The candidate will be part of the R&D team, working on the design, development and maintenance of the embedded software executed on our Laser devices.
As main task/activities, he/she will manage autonomously every aspect of the software lifecycle process, from the SW requirements and architecture up to the verification and deployment; He/she will collaborate with R&D Team in SW system design, SW system Architecture review, FW/SW and HW/SW integration.
Moreover, as minor task, the candidate will be in charge of System Configuration of PC Embedded and Manufacturing support (i.e., Bios or OS installation, Device configuration).
- a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Good knowledge and programming skills in C++ (QT Libraries) and C# (.Net framework) language for embedded systems;
- Good knowledge of Software Development Environment (i.e., QT Creator, MS Visual Studio, ….);
- Good knowledge of Embedded Software Operative System: Windows10 IoT and Linux
- Creative problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Subversion)
- Write technical documentation (Design, Implementation and Verification documentation)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, self-motivated and autonomous;
- Flexibility and openness to changes, with good communication skills;
- Fluent written and oral English skill
- Available to short (and actually infrequent) business trips, both in Italy and abroad
- Good GUI (graphical user interface) design attitudes
Preferred skills :
- at least 1-3 years of experience in Software Design and Development, even better in relevant or safety-critical application fields (Medical, Automotive, Aerospace);
- Structured coding, Static Analysis, code review;
- Knowledge of main embedded communication protocol: TCP/IP, USB, RS232;
- Knowledge of IEC62304, ISO 14971, ISO 13485, AAMI TIR32:2004; FDA guidelines (21 CFR part 820); IEC/TR 80002-1;
- Teamwork attitude for effective and efficient collaboration within the R&D department and with other departments (Regulatory, Operations, Marketing, Service);
- Basic knowledge of Product Risk Analysis, and relevant documentation
- Knowledge of Python language and Python environment;
Varese province, Lombardy, Italy
Entry-Level or Mid-level