Regulatory requirements or medical practices may vary from country to country, as well as legal advice and personal data protection.
The information contained in the area you are about to enter may not be appropriate to use in your country.
The ideal resource is graduated in Biomedical Engineering and gained experience in the Medical Devices field.
The candidate will:
- Plan and hold courses about medical devices in Italy and abroad.
- Menage the training of a Sales network of products and applications.
- Support the activities of operational marketing.
- Collect and organize clinical data and participate in the evolution of new or already existing activities.
- Carry out activities about clinical studies to support surgical products
- Menage relationships with the KOLs
Experience of at least three years as Medical Devices Product Specialist in the surgical field, wiillingness to travel abroad and excellent English proficiency, are required.
Previous experience in Operating Room is welcome.
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Social and commercial skills
- Motivational personal-growth
We offer a direct recruitment with a framework proportioned to the experience.