Regulatory requirements or medical practices may vary from country to country, as well as legal advice and personal data protection.
The information contained in the area you are about to enter may not be appropriate to use in your country.
The ideal resource is graduated in Biomedical Engineering and gained experience in the Medical Devices field.
The candidate will:
- Plan and hold courses about medical devices in Italy and abroad.
- Menage the training of a Sales network of products and applications.
- Support the activities of operational marketing.
- Collect and organize clinical data and participate in the evolution of new or already existing activities.
- Carry out activities about clinical studies to support surgical products
- Menage relationships with the KOLs
Experience of at least three years as Medical Devices Product Specialist in the surgical field, wiillingness to travel abroad and excellent English proficiency, are required.
Previous experience in Operating Room is welcome.
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Social and commercial skills
- Motivational personal-growth
We offer a direct recruitment with a framework proportioned to the experience.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager.
The candidate, responding to the Sales manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and build strong relationships with them;
- Development of B2B sales;
- Analysis of competitors and identification of new business opportunities;
- Control of existing distributors, search for new distributors;
- Support to the sales network;
- Work with technical and other internal stakeholders to meet customer needs;
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Participation in international events and congresses;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business
- Experience in solution selling in medical business (experience in surgical applications will be considered a plus)
- Fluent in Business English, good knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Available to business trips all over the world
The ideal candidate is able to build good relationships and has excellent problem solving skills
Varese province, Lombardy, Italy